How to correct kids feet with European orthopedic shoes
European best quality shoes for kids and best type for foot support
LOW QUALITY SHOES CAUSING FOOT DEFORMITIES
How to correct ankle pronation in kids.
1. Popular kids winter boots with no supportive heel, no orthopedic support, oversized sole that is not fitting child's foot properly. The effects after wearing such boots even one season are pictured below.
2. Popular Summer shoes worn by children cause foot deformity, collapsed ankles, pronation, flat feet and pigeon toes. Those shoes are made out out of rubber, have no orthopedic support, no supportive heel, no breathable, antibacterial innersole. They made out of rubber so the feet perspire and smell. Rubber is a synthetic material that is not breathable nor supportive.
3. Soft soled shoes for kids do not support baby's feet in a any way. When child stands up the whole weight of child's body goes to one's feet, therefore ankle support is totally needed. Shoes below does not offer supportive heel, orthopedic support, rubber flexible sole therefore over time ankles turn and child develops ankle pronation and pigeon toe condition.
4. Pronation, pigeon toe condition are clear causes of foot deformation caused by low quality shoes worn by children.
5. Orthopedic shoes provide foot support as well as overall body posture.
6. Check out this VIDEO showing in detail how pronation effect the body, feet, posture and knees. This all can be prevented in adulthood when child wears only
appropriate supportive shoes from a baby to a teen. This is why we
Europeans put only quality European made shoes on our children since
they offer appropriate orthopedic support, ankle support, heel support and they shape feet correctly. Feet carry entire body therefore if they are deformed or
pronated entire posture will cause it to shift. That is why we advise to every parent to put only quality shoes on
their children and not to rotate between cheap ones. Remember, whatever quality
shoe lines up the foot the cheap one destroys the line-up therefore avoid cheap not supportive shoes in general. It is best to buy two pairs of quality shoes per season then 10 pairs of poorly made ones.